On Tradestreaming Radio, we’re interviewing lots of innovative entrepreneurs, investors, and researchers all trying to make investors better at what they do. Check out our archives. Subscribe on iTunes.
We welcome Robert Wright, co-author of a new book The WSJ Guide to the 50 Economic Indicators That Really Matter: From Big Macs to “Zombie Banks,” the Indicators Smart Investors Watch to Beat the Market to Tradestreaming Radio.
Wright is a university professor, prolific author, and a proponent of business-cycle investment philosophy. Along with WSJ columnist, Simon Constable, he’s written an incredible resource for investors.
- Which economic indicators investors should be focused on
- Which economic indicators make money, how much money, and how reliable they are
- New indicators we haven’t heard of before
- How technology is enabling new indicators to help investors to make better decisions
- trends in investment book publishing to experiment with digital, freemium model and why he gives away his college textbooks for free
- creating a broad swath of indicators to best understand all the nuances of the economy
Listen to the whole program
- If you don’t see the player above, listen to the program here.
- Get the The WSJ Guide to the 50 Economic Indicators That Really Matter: From Big Macs to “Zombie Banks,” the Indicators Smart Investors Watch to Beat the Market (Amazon)
- Robert Wright’s university page
- Robert Wright (wikipedia)
- Read the whole transcript from this interview